Saturday, September 22, 2012

Gobi 65/Cauliflower fry



This was the dish which I used to order more frequently when I go to the restaurants.After becoming health conscious,I avoided taking any fried items at restaurants.But I always love to have those...So one fine day I happened to visit  a restaurant  on the weekdays which served tasty crispy gobis.There were less people there....Taking it as a chance I learnt the recipe from the chef...From then on it had been a regular snack(once a week) in my kids snack box..Both the kids loved to have this...I avoided using the colour(which they do it at restaurants) and the red chilli powder alone is enough to bring the colour..
 
Enjoy having this with the variety rice....When some numbers gets remained I make cauliflower gravy with it..
 
Here comes the recipe...
Pls press READ MORE below to get into the recipe.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment